Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Just a quick word on comments - specifically mine.

Ever since I started this blog way back on May 22, I've had a couple of issues, probably related.  1st, it never seems to realize I'm signed in.  2nd, I have extreme difficulties responding to comments.  It's gotten to the point that I'm just going to respond to comments with a separate post for now.  Sigh.

So Christine H. thanks for your comment on the Sammelwerk post.  I think they're interesting little pictures.  I tried to reply to your comment, but it just won't let me. 

3 comments:

  1. Oh, that is frustrating, isn't it? I wish I had the computer knowledge to tell you how to fix that. I won't be hurt if you don't respond to my comments though either.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I keep hoping it'll fix itself, or I'll learn some magic trick to make it work.

    ReplyDelete